- – Students or Bachelor Degree in Communication, Journalism, Advertising, and other related fields.
- – Have passion in digital communications particularly social media.
- – Ability to write in English – proficient in written and verbal communication in Bahasa and English.
- – Possess effective and efficient communication skills.
- – Willing to learn, fun, sharp, proactive, energetic, work with enthusiasm, and a good team player.
- – Have social media content experience/ portfolio and skills in graphic design is a plus.
- – Assist in social media content planning and create monthly editorial calendar.
- – Responsible in social media administration.
- – Produce content to promote Indika Energy brands on various social media (ie. Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn).
- – Create and work alongside with graphic designer to produce content such as blogs, infographics and videos.
- – Liaise with subsidiaries for required social media content.
- – Monitor postings, track social media engagement and provide feedback for social media improvement.
- – Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Instagram and LinkedIn.
Please send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org before 9 February 2022.
job title -