This position is responsible to support the development of and ensure the compliance of the corporate governance best practices, including maintain accurate documentation of corporate governance activities and process, manage and administer the group policy framework, obtain and maintain legal document, licenses and assets. This position shall also supervise and implement the archive management system in the company.
- Bachelor’s degree in any major from a top tier University
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in publicly listed company, annual report and sustainability report, and IDXNet reporting.
- Has Certification in Capital Market related courses
- Has excellent negotiation, networking, management, critical thinking, and leadership skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Powerpoint, Word and Excel
Key Responsibilities :
- Corporate Governance – assist Corporate Secretary in preparing regular and incidental report to IDX, OJK and other regulatory body; supporting corporate transactions as and when required; keep updated with the prevailing capital market regulations
- Board and Committee Support – assist Corporate Secretary in maintaining corporate calendar, board and committee meeting, preparing minutes meeting/records
- Annual Report – assist Corporate Secretary in preparing the content, design, production
- GMS – assist Corporate Secretary to coordinate, plan, prepare and conduct the GMS
- Archive Management – assist Corporate Secretary in managing the legal documents (deed/agreement (both private deed and notarial deed), articles of association/by-laws, documents related to assets, i.e. property, minutes of meeting, maintain and deliver records/data management services and system, which may include: inventory tracking, off-site storage, classification, organizing, storing, and retrieving technical and general information related to company work and project, perform computerized acquisition and cataloguing function into Archive Management System as role in the SOP Archive Management.
- Administration Support – assist Corporate Secretary in preparing KYC documentation, and maintaining statutory books, including register of members, directors, and secretaries.
Please send your updated CV to [email protected] before 9 December 2022.
- – Students or Bachelor Degree in Communication, Journalism, Advertising, and other related fields.
- – Have passion in digital communications particularly social media.
- – Ability to write in English – proficient in written and verbal communication in Bahasa and English.
- – Possess effective and efficient communication skills.
- – Willing to learn, fun, sharp, proactive, energetic, work with enthusiasm, and a good team player.
- – Have social media content experience/ portfolio and skills in graphic design is a plus.
- – Assist in social media content planning and create monthly editorial calendar.
- – Responsible in social media administration.
- – Produce content to promote Indika Energy brands on various social media (ie. Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn).
- – Create and work alongside with graphic designer to produce content such as blogs, infographics and videos.
- – Liaise with subsidiaries for required social media content.
- – Monitor postings, track social media engagement and provide feedback for social media improvement.
- – Assist in implementing plans to increase followers on popular social media websites such as Instagram and LinkedIn.
Please send your application and resume to [email protected] before 9 February 2022.